1. Responsible for the daily deployment and upgrade of basic security systems (data security, Anti-DDoS, intrusion detection and vulnerability detection) in overseas regions; maintain and improve the monitoring system to ensure the normal operation of the security system.
2. Responsible for the emergency response of network security incidents in overseas areas; collaborate with business teams to build security systems to ensure the safe and stable operation of the upper-level business.
3. Responsible for the daily operation of regional security capabilities in overseas areas; continue to iterate and optimize localized security strategies in accordance with the changing overseas threats and business development.
1. Bachelor's degree or above of computer-science-related majors, with more than two years of work experience in the security field.
2. Familiar with the deployment, maintenance and tuning operations of common services and Linux-based system; proficient in at least one of the script languages: python, perl, or shell.
3. Specilized in the cyber-security protection, including anti-DDoS, vulnerability prevention and anti-intrusion, with corresponding capabilities of security threat analysis and emergency response.
4. Effective in analyzing and solving problems, proactive, responsible, goal-oriented, and a strong sense of teamwork.
5. Good command of both spoken and written Mandarin; English would be an advantage.